Wednesday, January 10, 2007

:: WEDNESDAY ::
dunno y these days i woke up at the wrong time.. always late.. so many assignments n projects.. everyone is PRATICALLY going crazy.. i haven done anything yet.. i'm SCREWED!!

anyway, i'm doing this online shopblog.. kinda hard for me cuz i juz started.. bussiness hasn't been picking up.. there are even more competitors in Singapore.. so, really very hard to make money la.. i see blogshops that went below the cost price to make sales.. did she study accountancy?? she's making losses!! anyway, it's her blogshop.. i'm in no where to comment her since my blogshop is not really making money thou.. most of my overseas item are selling at cost price.. NOT taking into account of my accomodation, airport charges and fees.. not including my time n effort to source it out.. yea.. business.. hard to make money.. tink one day.. my blogshop gonna close down n move on to doing acessories plainy for my friends and families.. no more selling of them.. XD

anyway, here's my link.. www.pingpongbuy.blogspot.com do visit if u have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home